5 weight loss mistakes that we all do!
1. Sleeping less than 6 hours a night lowers your metabolism which sabotages all your weight loss efforts.
2. Too much focus on cardio training and no strength training leads to loss of muscle mass which is mistaken for fat loss. Muscle loss lowers metabolism.
3. Sacrificing salt completely from your diet leads to water loss and not fat loss. Sauna belts and slimming centres confuse water loss with weight loss. Heat treatment makes you lose water not weight.
4. Following online diets blindly can have a detrimental effect on all your dieting efforts. A diet should be customised keeping the individual and their lifestyle in mind.
5. Skipping breakfast completely or partially will lead to overeating at lunch and dinner. Ideally one should eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.
Leave a Reply