Foods To Beat The Age
1. Flax seeds are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and help to protect the skin from sun related skin damage.
2. Extra Virgin Olive Oil has mono saturated fats which increase skin elasticity and firmness.
3. Green Tea is packed with antioxidants called Polyphemus which improve collagen production.
4. Pomegranate is rich in antioxidants that repair existing skin damage and provide sun protection too.
5. Walnuts are powerhouses of omega 3 fatty acids which help the skin to retain moisture keeping it soft and supple.
6. Blueberries are rich sources of Vitamin K, C , manganese, fibre and antioxidants which provide protection against UV rays and prevent wrinkles.
7. Brocolli and Bellpeppers are naturally endowed with Vitamin C which increases collagen production thereby reducing fine lines around your eyes and mouth.
8. Tomatoes are an excellent source of Lycopene which prevents sun damage to the skin and helps to reduce wrinkles.
9. Sweetpotatoes have Betacarotene which the body converts to Vitamin A enabling destruction of free radicals thereby protecting skin damage and fights ageing.
10. Cinnamon is loaded with high potent polyphenol antioxidants which improve collagen production dramatically enhancing skin firmness and elasticity.
Furrealz? That’s mavolerusly good to know.